After binge watching The Vampire Diaries this past weekend and falling in love all over again with the show (and sexy vamps)- I found this week’s Magnificent Man Candy. He’s been featured before but he’s soo nice I had to make him Magnificent Man Candy twice. It’s none other than the dashing Ian Somerhalder who plays Damon Salvatore.
Monday Motivation ladies!!!!
Until next time 🙂
I am an avid The Vampire Diaries addict. In celebration of that and the fact we all need a boost to start the work week…I’ve elected to choose the gorgeously sexy Ian Somerholder (who plays Damon Salvatore) as Monday’s Man Candy.
Until later….Yolanda Ashton
Definition of a Heart-breaker
Are heart-breakers just guys who can turn into the best lovers or husbands? I’m sort of in the middle with this statement. For the most part I believe heartbreaking are men who haven’t found love with their soul mate. Don’t get me wrong there are exceptions to this rule. Some heart-breakers are just jerks who will get what’s coming to them. Many players have also been hurt in the past and their heartbreaking ways are just a means to cope with the pain.
Or they could be got between a rock and a hard place like my character Sean in “His Source.”
I’ve listed my favorite (and some of the sexiest) – below:
1. Damon Salvatore (The Vampire Diaries)
2. Lothaire (from the novel Lothaire by Kresley Cole)
3. Eric Northman (True Blood)
4. Klaus (The Originals)
5. Tony Stark (Iron Man)
6. Marcus (played by Eddie Murphy in Boomerang)
The temperature is still dropping and as we are forced to spend more time indoors, it’s a perfect time for television (and reading…see my earlier post about for a list of amazing New Adult books). Television is the cheapest way to travel. That’s right I said travel. Think about it, you meet different people, see different places all from the comforts of home. Amazing isn’t it? Whenever my finances allow I’ll travel to Europe, Egypt, South America… but until then I’m content to travel via television. There are certain places I love to go weekly; like Mystic Falls, New Orleans and Kitchen Stadium. But I love to ” tv travel” to other places and meet other people. I even travel to the past and visit some classic tv lands and characters. Below is a list of my all time favorite (past & present) television destinations. Maybe they’ll inspire you to do a little television traveling of your own, as the days seem to get even more frigid:
1. Vampire Diaries – I’m a sucker for paranormal shows. Throw in some vamps and I’m hooked. Plus Ian Somerhalder is crazy, sexy hot!
2. True Blood- Love triangles, sexy viking vamp, more vamps, werewolves, fairies and ordinary people. Plus I love Lafayette.
3. The Orginials- Klaus, Elijah and Marcel- Need I say more
5. SpongeBob Squarepants – Even though my five year old is barred from watching it, it’s one of my guilty pleasures
The Past (Wish they still made shows like these)
6. That 70′s Show
7. Family Ties
8. The Cosby Show
9. The Fresh Prince of Bel Air
10. The Dave Chapelle Show
11. Cheers- Still love the theme song (“where everybody knows your name….”)
What are your favorite television worlds to travel to?
Until later………. Yolanda Ashton